....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Focus? What's that?

Maybe it's spring arriving (the tree outside my front door is trying to bud, the silly thing), but Saturday I found myself having trouble sticking with any one project for more than a few rows, especially anything that required thinking. So, instead of making myself crazy (okay, crazier), I went stash-diving and uncovered a trove of worsted weight cotton. Hm. Facecloths are mindless! I'm having second thoughts about inflicting these two washcloths on innocent catastrophe victims, as they were knitted under the influence of an all-day marathon of Monty Python's Flying Circus. On the other hand, they just might bring their recipients some laughter in the middle of a bad situation.

Pay no attention to the crazy lady with the pointed sticks . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Ceallach said...

I am with you! Saturday was lovely here, after March which had 25 days of rain out of 31, and was sunny....so what do I do, stash diving so that I now have a bunch more pre-projects laying around for attention.

1:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home