....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Blankie #1 done!

Yup. Finished it last weekend, and have been on a pout ever since. WHY did I buy yarn for two more charity projects??? How ungiving can I be? I don't want to pick up the socks that have languished during Lent, because I've got two C. projects to go, I don't want to pick up the C. projects because I've got socks OTN.
Will get Oversized Son to take a picture of the blankie and get it posted. It really is cute, and super soft. Some baby is going to love this....ooooh! That's what I have to tell myself! "Some baby is going to love this!"

-- susi

1 Comments:

Blogger Ceallach said...

two rows on the socks, two rows on the C projects.....everyone is happy for the attention!

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home