....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Crisis of fast

Is Lent really only 40 days.....it feels like so much longer!

Fun Fur never went a dollar a skein, which is just as well since I don't need any.

HOWEVER, the new Joann's down the street has MODA DEA BeadNik, which is a pretty summery yarn with beads on it for 5.99.....for about 100 yds. Way cool, I want it, they have turquiose, which I like, it would be PERFECT for a summer top. Why oh Why did I do this?

If I ask my husband to buy it for me, is it out of line?

Not to say that I ain't knitting up the projects! I am planning to have a photo session soon to post pics of the recent completed projects on my own blog.

How is everyone else doing!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home