....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Not a sock in sight!

Okay, having determined that current stash is ALL sock yarn, and most of it from (ahem) Paris, I felt that a Lenten one-time splurge was necessary. I am crocheting baby blankets for the preemies at the local hospital (at least that's what I think the project is, it might be boarder babies). I picked up the "Pound of Love" ball of hugeness yarn in that lovely aqua green at A.C.Moore during their 1/3 off yarn sale, and I'm halfway through a darling baby throw. Then, I went back (shame!) and got yarn for two more projects, along with instructions. And if it takes me beyond Lent to finish them, I will. This is almost as much fun as knitting socks!

-- susi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home