....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Socks for the Sockrafice

I'll "sockrafice" time and patience learning to handle little-bitty yarn with little-bitty dpns (this from someone whose smallest previous project has been on 10's). My goal is to learn toe-up socks with short-row heels and I'll gladly donate the first pair to charity. The yarn is already in the stash thanks to Stitches West. I'm not doing socks because of the "sockrafice". They are a challenge I had set for myself anyway and I was too late for the Knitting Olympics.

I wonder, will we have to wear ashes on our heads as part of the Lenten penance?

Janet

1 Comments:

Blogger Ceallach said...

Only if you feel the need to do the ashes, but you know that's an ash Wednesday thing only!

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home