....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

What if our stash is really small??

I got back to knitting this year, and my stash is all sock yarn or REALLY OLD Pingouin leftovers from the Great American Fair Isle Vest project of the 80's. Can I purchase some yarn specifically for, say, lap throws for the children's hospital nearby? Or do I really have to dig into my Paris Bon Marche purchases (sob!)?

tnx.

susi

1 Comments:

Blogger Ceallach said...

I think that purchases for this would fit under the planned purchases bit.

But I would say shop your stash first to see if there is something lurking there that could be used....you might be surprised

9:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home