....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Uh-oh

Stash-diving can be dangerous, especially when done with multiple KALs in mind. My brain is now awhirl with multipurpose projects, such as mini-socks in multiple colors for Project Spectrum, but made from the stash so they qualify for Lenten Sockrafice as well. This means sitting up half the night, sorting yarns, looking at patterns, and womanfully trying to resist casting on twenty-seven new projects all in one evening. I've also dug up a bunch of stash yarns suitable to make scarves for a couple of charities I support, plus yarns for hats for The Ships Project.

Now all I need to do is convince my boss that knitting is part of my job description!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home