....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Monday, March 06, 2006

How's the Sockrafice going?

Are people making progress on the stash reduction? I have been digging out yarn I knew was in there and knitting it up. A few hats for the local county NICU, and working on a cardi for the baby with the most hideous yarn ever.

Are you trying the sockrafice for the first time like Janet? I know that Janet was having fun figgerin' out socks for the first time, much to our amusement at knitting night.

Are we repenting for our sins at the LYS and other places?

2 Comments:

Blogger AuntyNin said...

Progress is happening, though slowly. Finished one stash-yarn hat for The Ships Project so far, and have dug out a bunch of other yarns from the stash. Other stash based items on the needles now are a pair of socks and a baby blanket. How long it'll take to finish is a good question, as I'm one of the slowest knitters in the world.

7:29 AM

 
Blogger Ceallach said...

I have got two newborn hats knit, and used up that yarn. I think that I need to take inventory to clear things down further.

10:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home