....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Draggin' along

Okay, this baby blanket is getting on my nerves, it's all crochet crochet crochet and never seems to end. Not only that, but since I'm pulling the yarn from the center, the ball never seems to get smaller. It's the same size! A little flatter but not actually smaller. I'm doing the "how many more rows until it's big enough to cover an infant?" thing now. Which is not exactly sacrificial, but downright stingy.
Motivation! I need motivation! Even the NCAA is not motivating me. Help!!

-- susi

1 Comments:

Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Go go Suzi! Modivate yourself with chocolate as well as the NCAA if you have to, but don't give up! Baby's are smaller these days, right? =o)

1:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home