....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Slumps R Us

Slumping here as well, alas. For the past few days none of the projects currently on the needles has looked interesting, but starting something new feels too much like work. I'd much rather just go outside and play in the sunshine (something we don't see very much around here). Perhaps it's time to invoke the "two row rule" - make myself knit just two rows on each project every day, to see if that gets me back into the swing of things.

As if slumping weren't bad enough, one of my best buddies is trying to sabotage my yarn fast by telling me all about the gorgeous laceweight he just found on sale. It's a very good thing there's not a yarn store within walking distance of my office!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home