....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Monday, March 27, 2006

A Dropout Confession

I've fasted from yarn but I have also fasted from knitting. I haven't picked up the needles in at least 2 weeks, maybe longer. I got so frustrated with the sock thing I put it aside until I can get to Knit Night and sit at Mistress Kelley's feet and beg for enlightenment. For the past few weeks work has been so crazy I've been trashed when I get home so I've not made it to Borders at all.

I'm so sick of looking at the green jacket I don't think it will ever get done. Maybe I should go on a knitting binge, grit my teeth, and plow through it.

What do you other knitters do when you're in a knitting slump?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home