....A KnitAlong for those who have over-indulged in yarn and fiber to repent in their ways of excess and share their abundance with others.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The doggie snuggler for the shelter is up

I posted it to my blog this afternoon. I want to confess that I did buy yarn, one was planned before the sockrafice. One was a spur of the moment thing, neither is sock yarn. I confess that I am going to go to hell for this, or not, since I'm not a catholic, but a quaker. Well, maybe even quakers will, too. If I die before any of you do, I will try to get a message back to you, filling you in.

2 Comments:

Blogger LeftCoast Knits said...

Your snuggler looks very cozy- my cats would all argue over who got to sit on it!

9:42 PM

 
Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

Thanks left coast knitter. It's easy as pie to make them and maybe the cats will be patient. I have one word of advice, make them all exactly alike. That way no one has a prettier one. You never know what cats are thinking but it would probably be something along those lines. ;o)

3:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home